Asbestos Removal Calgary
Welcome to our site. Our company offers expert contractor services for asbestos abatement/removal, Asbestos testing, interior demolition, excavation, mold removal, for clients in Calgary, Alberta and surrounding areas. All our asbestos abatement, mold removal, and interior demolition projects are carried out by experienced technicians, and construction workers who put the safety of our Calgary clients on the top of their priorities.
ASBESTOS REMOVAL/ABATEMENT in Calgary, Alberta
Our company provides expert asbestos abatement/removal for building owners, property managers, and homeowners in Calgary, Alberta. Our asbestos abatement process meets all safety requirements and is carried out based on the Occupational Health and Safety regulations in Alberta. We only hire qualified and licensed asbestos abatement/removal personnel who are also trained on proper asbestos disposal.
When conducting asbestos abatement activities, it’s important to know that the building owner is responsible for the asbestos abatement procedures of the contractor. Therefore, if you would go through with your asbestos abatement in Calgary, Alberta and surrounding areas be sure to choose a company that is fully licensed and insured in providing such services. Mr. Demo is definitely an asbestos abatement company you can trust when it comes to conducting asbestos abatement procedures that comply with all Occupational Health and Safety regulations in Alberta.
NEVER remove or repair asbestos-containing materials yourself! Dangerous asbestos fibers are released into the air when the material is banged, rubbed, handled or taken apart. It is especially important that you do not dust, sweep or vacuum particles suspected of containing asbestos. The AAM (ASBESTOS ABATEMENT MANUAL)insists that, for your safety, this should only be done by trained contractors. If you think your home may contain asbestos-based products, contact Mr.Demo for a free evaluation. Please review the standards and warnings for removing Asbestos yourself or hiring a Contractor that doesn’t follow AAM(ALBERTA ABATEMENT MANUAL) guidelines
We recommend this list that provides the following list of questions for selecting an asbestos removal contractor. We will always answer YES to each of these questions!
- Are you certified? (ask to see the certificate)
- Have you and your workers been trained?
- Do you have the proper liability insurance?
- Can you provide a WCB clearance?
- WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
- Will you provide a list of references of people for whom you have worked with asbestos?
- Will you provide a list of places where you have worked with asbestos?
- Will you use a HEPA negative pressurized containment during the abatement process?
- Will you use the “wet method” (water and detergent)?
- Will you use polyethylene plastic barriers to contain dust?
- Will you use a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner?
- Will your workers wear approved respirators?
- Will you properly dispose of the asbestos and leave the site free of asbestos dust and debris?
- Will you use independent air analysis for final air clearance testing?
- Will the contractor provide a written contract specifying these procedures?
For more information or if you have questions about our services, please CALL US NOW:
e-mail at email@example.com We are always ready to dispatch our expert construction and demolition team to your location.
Rely on Mr. Demolition to solve all your asbestos, mold, interior demolition and excavation problems TODAY!